67 Quay Road, Callala BeachHOLIDAY RENTAL $3500 - $4725
- Property ID: 61057530
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: HOLIDAY
Talleys Beach House - sleeps 4
The quintessential Australian beach house holiday.
This magnificently located, absolute beachfront, stunning architecturally designed beach "shack", truly defines barefoot luxury. From beautiful fresh whites, exposed framework and lime washed floorboards, with glass louvered windows, bi-folds and French doors leading out to its rustic timber decks, Talley's Beach House will take you back in time, whilst providing all of the luxuries and modern touches you expect from today's life.
With the internal dining bench opening through bi-folds to a mirror imaged external bar bench, the house provides the perfect casual dining setting. It's interconnecting decks lead down to the gourmet BBQ area framed by timber sleepers and out to over 500sqm of lush level lawn. Your own private timber steps take you directly down to the magnificent white sands and gentle waters of Callala Beach.
Watch the kids on the beach from the house laze the day away over a long lunch and pull up a chair beachside at sunset, but most of all, kick off your shoes and feel the sand between your toes throughout your stay.
With its open plan living & kitchen, master bedroom with expansive water views and second twin bedroom, Talley's is the prefect getaway for a small family or a couple seeking the ultimate in both relaxation and style.
And in winter, after a beautiful long stroll along the beach, enjoy lunch on the deck and then unwind with your favourite DVD, whilst warming to the glow of the built in gas fireplace.
Talley's now offers free wifi. please note this is a complimentary extra and service is not guaranteed especially during peak usage times. We will attempt to troubleshoot where possible but cannot be held accountable for disrupted service or drop outs.
As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
You can bring your well behaved small dog/cat if you notify us prior to your stay. We understand dogs are part of your family. We have house rules for guests bringing pets to the property to ensure the comforts of all our guests and we request that you respect these rules.
There is wildlife around the property (rabbits and kangaroos) so PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS UNATTENDED ESPECIALLY INSIDE THE PROPERTY. THEY can GET QUITE STRESSED AND DAMAGE DOORS AND FURNITURE BY SCRATCHING AND BITING. As some guests are allergic to animal hairs and furs, DO NOT ALLOW PETS ON FURNITURE and BEDDINGS. EXTRA CHARGES WILL APPLY FOR BREACH OF THESE RULES
* Master Bedroom with expansive water views and queen bed.
* 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds and access to rear deck
* Open plan living & kitchen, with bi-fold doors opening out to beachside deck and French doors opening onto rear deck.
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with a Caesar stone bench, Smeg appliances & dishwasher and all the utensils.
* Bathroom with bathtub & shower and combination washer/dryer
* Ceiling fans and natural ventilation louvered windows throughout.
* Heat & Glo gas fireplace in the Living area
* Large Sony LCD TV, DVD player & Bose I-pod docking sound system.
* Absolute beach frontage with direct and private access to the beach.
* Outdoor dining areas with Beefeater 5 burner BBQ
* Outdoor hot & cold shower.
* Superior bedding, linen & towelling provided.
* Talley's allows for a maximum of 4 guests (although an additional child may occupy the available Porta Cot).
* Pets - A small dog may be allowed, subject to agents approval (although note that the property is not fully fenced/enclosed)
We have outdoor cushions for your outdoor use and you can find them located on the floor next to the dining chairs and there are also outdoor cushions for the outdoor dining chairs located in the top kitchen cupboard, please return them to their original location after use. All other cushions in the house are strictly for indoor use only.
Absolute water front. Walk down the timber stairs to the white sands and pristine waters of Callala Beach. Many local attractions including day trips to Kangaroo Valley and Berry. Only a short 2/12 hours drive south of Sydney. Close to local country club with 9 hole golf course, local café and beauty salon.
Linen and Towels Provided
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
This property requires a $500.00 security deposit (which is fully refundable at the end of your stay provided there is no damage done to the property, extra cleaning required and all the terms and conditions and guest's rules are adhered to). We also require a $165.00 cleaning fee.
Property prices are subject to change without notice.
PLEASE GO ONTO OUR WEBSITE IN HOLIDAY SECTION DROP DOWN BOX TO VIEW GUEST'S HOUSE RULES WHICH APPLY TO THIS PROPERTY
- PROPERTY TYPE: Cottage/ House
- TOTAL BEDS: 3
- PET FRIENDLY: Yes
- PROPERTY NAME: Talley's Beach House
- AVAILABILITY: Allyear
- MAX GUESTS: 4
- MINIMUM NIGHTS: 2
- QUEEN: 1
- SINGLE: 2
- DRYER: Yes
- UTENSILS: Yes
- DISHWASHER: Yes
- DVD: Yes
- FREEZER: Yes
- LINEN: Yes
- MICROWAVE: Yes
- REFRIGERATOR: Yes
- SPA: Yes
- STEREO: Yes
- TOASTER: Yes
- TOWELS: Yes
- TV: Yes
- WASHING MACHINE: Yes
- DISTANCE TO BEACH: Absolute Beachfront
- DISTANCE TO RESTAURANTS: 650m
- VIEW OF OCEAN: Yes
......and to anybody who may read this, I think on meeting Sandy, she is doing a great job herself and representing your company.. Cheers. Steve